- I love the backpack hangars with the chalkboards!
- Tween Girl’s Bedroom….a time and perfect place to express the new blooming you!!! FUN! Katie loves all the different colors and patterns (as you can tell by her current bedroom decor)
- Wrap around porches
- Victorian House
- Wrought Iron Door from Faux Iron Design. Gorgeous! So easy, too!
- black grout with white subway tiles // bathrooms
- IKEA Hackers: Space saving kids triple bunk beds
- How to be a Godly wife. All you ladies must read whether you’re single, in a relationship, a newlywed, or have been married for years. BY FAR THE BEST ADVICE I HAVE EVER READ.
- Sea turtle – animal watercolor painting – art print
- sliding door – thinking of doing this in my bedroom!
- Wall mounted vintage basket with ribbon used as towel storage- great idea for a small bathroom!
- Spray paint the outsides of coffee canisters with Krylon paint and add chalkboard labels.
- Bond Street Loft by Axis Mundi
- The New Victorian Ruralist
- Benjamin Moore Smokestack Gray – LOVE LOVE LOVE!